(19.01.2012)Supporting Upnp connection and APE, CUE format.
Release Notes for Rev 1.1.08 since Rev 1.1.02
< Tip >
- Press Center Icon (Apps) to use installed applications or Android Applications.
- Press ‘MENU’ button to use variable functions in main screen, file browser or playing mode.
* If you don''t connect HDMI receiver, Please don''t change ''HD audio'' option (Stay this option to OFF)
1. Supports Upnp network connection
- Press MENU- device on the file list, you can select Upnp device.
- Upnp is not support external subtitle. to use external subtitle, please use NFS or samba connection.
- Some files are not supported trick play( Goto or FF) at this version, we''ll improve it soon.
2. Supports the CUE playlist file(.APE, .flac)
- make same file name with .cue and .ape/.flac (ex: aaa.flac, aaa.cue)
- when playing this file, cue TILE is displayed instead of audio file name.
3. Supports the APE music file format.
- Supports the lossless APE music format.
- at this version, it will take some time to load APE format.
4. Fixed the problem that TV resolution was switched to 720P sometimes.
5. Supports TV OUT function
- If you can''t see TV screen after booting, you must press the TV Out button on your remote controller repeatedly until you see the screen.
6. Supports Korean virtual keyboard.
- You can insert Korean with remote or mouse.
- Change the language to Korean, you can toggle virtual keyboard between English and Korean.
7. Supports AZERTY keyboard for France.
- If you select the location to France, you can use virtual keyboard of AZERTY and wired/wireless AZERTY keyboard.
8. Registered TViX app remote on the Android market.
- you can download and install the TViX app remote after searching ''tvix'' on the Android Market.
9. Changes the default main screen and OSD color.
10. Changes the TViX Torrent location.
- you need install the TViX torrent application on the TViX Market.
11. Fixes the mosaic issue with some video files.